Thames Agri Research Pvt Ltd takes its guidance from highly experienced and renowned Scientists mentioned below :
- Dr. J.S. Yadava - A renowned Principle Breeder who Served as Director-cum- Coordinator in ICAR - Directorate of Rapeseed and Mustard Research Institute and is known for Serving farming community with many new varieties in Rapeseed Mustard and Cotton.
- Dr. J.S. Chauhan - Retired Asst Director General (ADG), ICAR, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi. He is an eminent Plant Breeder and guiding seed production programme in the Country.
- Dr. R.K. Rana - Retired Eminent Plant Breeder of Wheat and Barley Crops in HAU, Hisar and developed many varieties of Wheat and Barley.
- Dr. Shyam Singh - Retired Senior Scientist and Co-ordinator in HAU Krishi Kendras in Haryana. He is a known scientist in Entomology and Plant Protection.
- Dr. Chakresh Kumar Bhardwaj - Retired Eminent Plant Breeder of Rajasthan who developed many varieties suitable for climatic conditions of Rajasthan.